4/28/2009

the boys r back...

First off, I can't keep a promise, I'm no one to count on at all...
And on that I'm a coward, to scared to return your call...

But u dont care...
You keep stickin' around, while I'm actin a clown
You're bigger...
Cuz ur still here, your feet stuck to the ground
Dispite how silly it sounds...
You're Bigger...

Its known, that I'm a liar, often more blacker than white
Add on, my uncounted ego, no ones less humble than I...

But u dont care...
You keep stickin around, while I'm actin a clown
You're Bigger, than me...
Cuz you're still here, your feet stuck to the ground
Dispite how silly it sounds...
You're Bigger, than me...

All the messed up things I do, Yea I swear I make a way to you...
Before you gonna have enough, just let me make it better,
I try and meassure up, I try and meassure up to you...

You dont care,
You keep stickin around, while I'm actin a clown...
You're Bigger, than me
You're still here, your feet stuck to the ground
Dispite how silly it sounds
You're bigger, than me...


Just bigger than me...


the boys are back for sure.
If u never knew, than u'll never know why...
"backstreet boys - bigger"
[http://www.zshare.net/audio/5921474878bbf0ac/]
LISTEN&DOWNLOAD

peace.

Inga kommentarer:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se