8/29/2008

work of art

She's a sculpture made by angels
Carved with perfection in marble so white
Her smile creates my sunrise
Her eyes glimmer like diamonds so bright
Her body could kill u with an instant
If you stare for too long u will lose your breath...

Been alone, shallow...
Livin my life on the edge of emptyness
Finding it hard to do, something else nowadays
then walking around, thinkin of you...

I used to be satisfied without anybody next to me
Thought it was my way of saying, I'm complete
But now I find, myself dreamin about nothing but you
That I think the vision I once had
Was just a lie, waiting for the dream to find,
You to be, the real life, the real me...

I really wanna show you the world
Dedicate you the dawn, the moon, and above all
Want u to feel secure around me
I wanna give you all u need
Just to be able to have you here, with me...

Cuz you're so beautiful to me,
And you could look so beautiful next to me
We could be that painting on the wall
At arches from an ancient movie standing so tall
Aiming their bows for the skies
Shoting arrows, landing among the stars...

Your style is so clean
A bit shy but so innocent & uniqe
Looking like a princess when walking by
Shining like an star so bright,
I would go visit you in the darken heavens
Even if it meant the end for me...

The morning has only begun
And I think, the continue, will be a blast...

Yea, It's just a bunch of sentences set together,
But if they don't make any sense, stop yo hatin'
For then it's you, who gotta learn to read ;)

Inga kommentarer:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se