8/27/2008

shades 'n rain


Sometimes the mind is brighter than the day,
Happyness is shallow and make the problems fade away...
My thoughts aimed elsewhere...

Cuz I'm walking in the rain, without a care
The raindrops bouncin off my cap,
Landing on my shoulders creating a darken spot then fading away..
But inside there is hope, sunshine brighter than shown
A future more furnished than a designers soul...

Shining like an new born star, riding the darkblue skies
Listening to the sounds of my heart -
Facing the future with eyes open wide
Understanding each happening, blessing each life
My iPods paused long time ago, makin' no noise..

I don' wanna miss this, not for anything in the world...
Cuz these chocolate brown eyes, creates its own sunshine
That beautiful smile, could restart lives...

Let go of the past and open up...
This is a new sight... New rules... New life...

Open up minds, for whom can claim,
Narrowminded opinions
without narrowminded results...

They say Love is international,
I say its bullsh*t...

I think Love, is so much more than that...

;)




btw.


Lazee's album är fett!!
Har hela nu, Rock Away remixen med Fred Durst är sjuk haha :P

PEACE & LOVE Y'ALL
C U WHEN U GET THERE.


Inga kommentarer:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se