6/01/2009

the list, june 1st


Obvious List Today ;)

#01 - Fabolous - My Time (feat Jeremih)
#02 - Juice - Can't Cruch My Cool (feat. Bun B)
#03 - The Black Eyed Peas - Party All The Time
#04 - Bow Wow - Pole In My Basement
#05 - Brooke Hogan - Hey Yo! (feat. Colby O'Donis)
#06 - Ciara - Turntables (feat. Chris Brown)
#07 - DJ Class - Dance Like A Freak
#08 - Drake - Best I Ever Had (Remix feat Busta Rhymes)
#09 - Elecrik Red - Drink In My Cup
#10 - Drama - Day Dreaming (feat. Snoop Dogg, Akon & T.I.)
#11 - Flo Rida - Available (feat. Akon)
#12 - Fabolous - Throw It In The Bag (feat. The-Dream)
#13 - Kardinal Offichall - Clear
#14 - Jibbs - The Dedication (Ay DJ)[feat. Lloyd]
#15 - Maino - Million Bucks (feat. Swizz Beatz)
#16 - Diddy - Diddy Boppin' (feat. Yung Joc & Xplicit)
#17 - DMX - Who In The Club (feat. Sean Kingston)
#18 - Drake - Successful (feat. Trey Songz & Lil Wayne)
#19 - T.I. - Remember Me (feat. Mary J Blige)
#20 - Skull Gang - Problems (feat. Lil Wayne)

The latest Toplist in my iTunes right now, summertime is comin' yall!
June 1st!

HOLLA!

Inga kommentarer:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se