1/14/2012

bright lights

Thoughts.


I need change, not in a good way, but its a necessity in every way.... 
Finding paths that lead astray, lost in the roadsigns leading the way....


I think I found you with the capital Y...
Still I cant change tomorrows and the feeling die...


Sitting awake in the middle of the night...
Pitch black everywhere except the brightest moonlight...


Listenings to slow jams that talks about feelings to evade...
Singing along in the chorus even though the words dont make any sense...


Missing a key to a door without a lock...
Still I cant get outta here, being trapped and stuck...


Feeling like everything should make it right,
Even having visions of you and me together,
Having the greatest time of our lives,
Like a dream come true only better...
When thinking about you, it all just feels right.


So why cant I ever win this?
Why cant I overcome this fight...? 


Ibland känns det som man lever inmurad i ett rum med cementvägg och tegelstenar. Ändå kan man se ut och höra allt som händer utanför... Fast när man försöker ändra något slår man i väggen igen, som påminner en om att man är inlåst... Inlåst i något man aldrig kommer förstå...


Känslan av förändring. Är oslagbar.
Men själv har jag glömt den känslan, som om det var för längesen jag kände av den...


Som ett solsken ifrån himelen skiner på en, men man käner inte strålarnas värme när dom träffar...




//R.



Inga kommentarer:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se